MAC Mineralize Foundation/Loose provides a medium-buildable natural to natural-satin finish. This foundation is very lightweight and you don’t even realize that you are wearing anything. It is by far the one that give the most coverage in a natural looking way. It comes in a round jar with a sifter rubberized lid and 9 shades from extra light to dark deep.
English Names Indian / Hindi Names
Beaten Rice Poha
Bengal Gram Chana
Black Gram Sabut Urad Dal / Kali Dal
Black Eyed Beans Chawli / Lobhia
Broken Wheat Dalia
Chickpeas (brown) Chana
Chickpeas (green) Cholia / Hara Chana
Chickpeas (white) Kabuli Chana
Gram Flour Besan
Green Gram Moong Dal
Horse Gram Kulthi
Maize fluor Maki Ka Atta
Puffed Rice Kurmura
Red Kidney Beans Rajma
Red Lentil Massor
Refind Flour Maida
Semolina Rava / Suji
Split Bengal Gram Chana Dal
Split Black Gram Urad Dal / Kali Dal
Split Green Gram Moong Dal
Split Red Gram Tuvar Dal / Arhar Dal
Split Red Lentil Masssor Dal
Wheat Flour Gehun Ka Atta
1. Coconut (peeled and cut in small pieces) :- 1 cup
2. Chana dal (bhuna) :- 5 tsp
3. Green chillies :- 4
4. Garlic :- 2 pieces
5. Salt :- to taste
6. Water :- 1/2 cup (approximately )
1. Oil :-2 tsp
2. Cumin seeds (jeera):- 1/4 tsp
3. Mustard seed (rai):- 1/ tsp
4. Dry red chillies :- 4
5. Curry leaves:- 10
Soak coconut,channa dal,garlic and green chillies for 5 minutes. Then put all things into blender,add salt and water and make a paste (add water, as needed, to help with the grinding). Before removing from blender, taste chutney to adjust the salt.
For seasoning heat the oil,add mustard seeds and wait till they crack. Then add cumin seeds,red chillies and curry leaves. Pour the seasoning mixture over the chutney.
Serve with dosa,idly ,wada,upma…….
Coconut chutney can be refrigerated up to a week.
1. Apply a mixture of haldi (a pinch,turmeric) and neem juice on your pimples.
2. Apply garlic juice on your pimples, it is very good.
3. Make a paste of chandan powder (Sandalwood powder) and haldi (turmeric), and apply on your face.
4. Boil 5 – 6 neem leaves into 1 glass of water, Drink daily.
5.Avoid oily and spicy food.
1. Dip a cotton ball in cucumber juice and put on your eyes.
2. To remove dark circles, apply coconut oil daily and massage well.
3. Put a pinch of salt into a water and wash your eyes.
4. Add 2 – 3 drops of rose water into cucumber juice and apply near your eyes.
5. Mix equal juice of lemon and tomato, apply near eyes and keep for 30 minutes. First wash with cold water then warm water.
1. Apply lemon juice on your lips to remove blackness.
2. Make a lip balm with 1tsp strawberry juice and 2tsp Vaseline.It is very good.
3. Rub rose on your lips, lips will be become pink.
4. Lips shall be soft, if you apply coriander leaves juice on your lips.